Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Wednesday

Nothing better than feedback and praise from someone so sweet

Readers,
I sometimes mentally beat myself up over the relative infrequency of my posts and writings anymore.   That is about to change by the way with the publication of the story I will say I am most proud of and will be coming within days. When I was writing all the time, I got quite a few communications from women going through the same thing as me or from those who had nice things (and sometimes quite critical things) to say about my writing.  Few and far between these days ...but this morning I got this ...and without publishing her name, want to share something that just raised my spirits to the moon.
 



Hi,

I know you don't post nearly as often as you used to, which is too bad, because your writing is so beautiful, but that's the way it is sometimes. People have situations that change, and change comes, and that's how it is. The flip side of that is that when you do actually post something, and it's something this amazing, then it becomes mandatory, or imperative, or something that I tell you just how good this was, and thank you for the work and effort you put into it.  

When I read this, I had an image of the narrator as being older than the woman she was remembering, maybe by ten to fifteen years. There was something about this that strongly suggested that special electricity that can happen when a passionate, compassionate, experienced woman makes love to someone younger, and opens her to new possibilities.  Reading things like this:

There was this kiss you gave me I can never forget and I remember like it happened a minute ago it’s so vivid.  It was after I had made you come in rapid succession, first with my mouth, then my fingers and then riding you with my thigh while you held me so tightly .  That look of bewildered disbelief at all that had already happened and what more could led to one of the deepest and most meaningful kisses I will ever feel.  

gave me  sense of recognition, because I was once the one in a state of bewildered disbelief at all that had happened, and the sheer physical and emotional intensity of it all. One reason the narrator remembers the time, is that she remembers how, for her lover, it was overwhelming, and it meant so much to her to know that she could overwhelm a woman in that way, and that maybe from now on, she would always set the standard. 

You use language beautifully. I know there is to be a book, a compilation, but I have this fantasy of you writing a novel, or a short novel, or something, because you just have so much talent.  what you write is romantic, and erotic, and I love it so, so much. Thank you for this. It now goes on my list of favorite posts by you.

The feathery touch of Her hand. Yeah, that too. Because sometimes a touch, or  kiss, is all it takes. Sometimes less is more, and sometimes less leaves you desperately craving more.

And yeah, KStew needs to come out already.  Dear God,  I laughed out loud at that post. 

Best Wishes    "E"

No comments:

Check Out These Blog Reads