Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Thursday

Let Me Introduce You To Lesbian Love

Let Me Introduce You To Lesbian Love
Erotic Lesbian Poetry

by: akiss2desire
2013 all rights 
reserved

Tonight in this bed with you and finally our first time
every bit as much anticipation as our next, our every time from now on

My fingertips stroking your sides  
both chilling you and warming you

up and down until I graze your breast with my fingernails, arouse your nipple, and meet your lips to mine and kiss you with purpose and our pleasure

On top of you I kiss my way down to neck and over to earlobe and down your chest
to your breasts

my mouth and tongue rolling over your nipple and I gentle suck until I hear your first, but not last soft moan

You clutch me by the back of my head into your chest ample bosom as I luxuriate in the softness

My kisses and licks desire to bring every nerve ending of your breasts to life

and your nipples to fully stiffen on my grazing teeth and tongue

when your clutch releases you are urging me downard

slowly and deliberately spreading your legs

to beckon me to your savory feast

My tongue traces a wet avenue towards the intention of my gratification

and as my lips meet the dewdrops of your desire, they richochet to meet up with the distraction beyond the haven 

to revel upon the sovereign softness of your inner thigh with my cheek

you squirm and gasp to call towards my mouth

Let me introduce you to my tongue my love

it will alter your very DNA and this next tender tickle upon your lips and your swollen bump
will unlatch a reverberating lust that only begins here and grows with the increasing force, momentum, and tempo of my need to pleasure you

You send your hips into my face to compliment my hunger

Soon you reward me with a drizzle down my chin emanating from your drenched lips and the rapture of your body losing control 

your chest blushing and heaving as you catch your breath

your eyes present me with a request

for more

No comments:

Check Out These Blog Reads