Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Wednesday

Lesbian Threesome Fantasy Moment

Lesbian Threesome (fantasy)

I have been in the middle for sometime and am just letting them focus on me for awhile.  Each of them touching me in their own way and sometimes looking at each other.  I focus on one with eyes intent on telling her how good she is making me feel, while at the same time, even though my eyes can't see her, I feel the gaze of the other one on me...on us...awaiting her turn for my affection.

At some point, the bliss occurs for me to describe here.   The woman on my right has her breast upon my arm while she kisses my neck and massages my pussy through my panties. At the very same time the woman on my left has her tongue in my mouth, and is expertly kneading my nipples.   Up comes the hand from my pussy and for a moment I have two women on my breasts with their own hand.  Then, as the next hand dips below to finger me upon my panties, both women dip their heads to each suck on my nipples. 

No comments:

Check Out These Blog Reads