Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Monday

Awakened to Giving Her Lesbian Oral, Clean Showered and Hanging Off The Bed

Add caption
Awakened to Giving Her Oral, Clean Showered and Hanging Off The Bed
by akiss2desire
All Rights Reserved 2013

I was sleeping so very hard on my side at side of the bed when you sat down and bounced the mattress springs after your shower.  I awakened next to the clean smell of your skin, very pleasant, and right next to me.  Still very hard and mostly asleep I adjusted to climb and replace my pillow with your newly shaven thigh, and irresistibly kissed the skin that  still held the moisture your towel hadn't sopped up.   You purred as I did this and leaned backward upon the bed, a motion that in and of itself slid my cheek upward on your thigh towards the nape.  Although I am still just a few batted eyelids away from deep sleep yet again, in this dream state nothing tastes better than the valley my lips are sucking upon.  I am torn between revisiting whatever dream I was having or creating a dream anew.   Your legs spread and you slightly shift your hips to the left so that without me exerting any effort my nose and upper lip is now on the moistness of your labia and the softness of your clean shaven V is heaven so near.  I only have to extend my tongue to part your lips and beckon your clit from under the hood. I open my mouth and you push into me with your nectar.   In this matter of a minute I have gone from deep sleep to having the wonderful feeling of your clit sliding between my lips to our mutual delight. You reach under me to grasp my breast in your palm and now I am completely in.  Its a soft and dull, still sleepy tingle on my senses, but it feels like I can feel each nerve coming alive and the ambrosia of your pretty pussy pulls me up and over your thigh to dive downwardly and slide my body next to yours to begin to make love to you with my mouth.  Licking hi and low, my cheeks enjoying the supreme softness where you just shaved, the ripples of your quivers down your thighs draped over the bed when my tongue tip clicks the perfect spot.  Your familiar pre orgasmic high pitched cry urges my fingers inside you and my tongue to begin its twisting ferocious finale. Arching into me and crying my name aloud your nails and fingertips dig into the skin of my shoulder.  I hold on for dear life with my lips with my tongue thrashing until it's done and I can slowly back us down.   Good wonderful morning my love.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I often wish that for myself

Check Out These Blog Reads