Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Tuesday

I need a minute for my heart to slow our loving souls to bloom and grow dawning with delicacy and innocence encompassed in magnificance my timid instigation met with liberation this first kiss is our foundation the sizzle of our adulation behind closed doors my lips surrounding yours lascvicious beings draping and dressing each others undressed bodies surfaced souls felt with each pulse and throb and seen only in each others eyes swallowing your tongue and tasting the freckle on your necks nape the soft skin of your shoulder and its beauitful shape my fingernails your skin to scrape the hand, or mouth, or tongue... lingering before the big everything investigating each and every inch to play, to ply, to brush, to tickle, to pinch to soothe as breasts converge and the saphic urge becomes our fluid surge and fingers submerge in disbelief..."that wet for me ?" "drenched ...for us" ...I help you see and feel bathed in sweet sounds of each others ahhs and ohs the giddyness felt in my mouth as your nipple arose to scrape my teeth a game to create moment after moment of bliss for each other orgasms lead to another and another and another each second with something never felt before to discover becoming with each other an unspoiled transcendent being my need to feel you quiver my need to deliver shiver after shiver and I'm dripping like a river so lavish me with the taste your gush you will see trust in my eyes, and know my spilling desire on your thighs so many places on your skin for my fingertips and intimate lips on your back, under your breast and below ..maybe even a toe I am the oral you dreamed of and once I get to the warm wet can't stop and dont want you to tell me to my tongue slithers and twists and rides and slides until the shaking stops and the hard breathing subsides and the sweat and the wet and the glimmering twinkle in your satisfied eye muscles and minds and veins can settle as fury abates and your skin soft as a flower petal against me tightly your arms hold all our wants and desires consoled the pain of the urge escaped forever from the cold

No comments:

Check Out These Blog Reads