Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Wednesday

Dawning With Innocence- Lesbian Poetry

Dawning With Innocence
Dawning With Innocence
akiss2desire 2012
all rights reserved

I need a minute for my heart to slow
our loving souls to bloom and grow

dawning with delicacy and innocence
encompassed in this magnificence

my timid instigation
       met with liberation
             this first kiss is our foundation

the sizzle of our adulation behind closed doors
           my lips surrounding yours

lascivious  beings draping and  dressing each others undressed bodies
surfaced souls felt with each pulse and throb and seen only ...and easily ....in each others eyes

swallowing your tongue and tasting  the freckle on your necks nape
the soft skin of your shoulder and its beautiful shape
           my fingernails your skin to scrape

the hand, or mouth, or tongue...
                                                   lingering
       before the big everything

investigating each and every inch
to play, to ply, to brush, to tickle, to pinch

to soothe

as breasts converge
                             and this saphic urge
       becomes our fluid surge
...and fingers submerge

in disbelief..."that wet for me ?"
"drenched ...for us" ...I help you see

and feel

bathed in sweet sounds of each others ahhs and ohs
the giddyness felt in my mouth as your nipple arose
to scrape my teeth


a  game to create moment after moment of bliss for each other
       orgasms lead to another and another and another

                  each second with something never felt before to discover


becoming with each other an unspoiled  transcendent being
my need to feel you quiver
         my need to deliver
               shiver after shiver
                  and I'm dripping like a river

so lavish me with the taste
                                  your gush
                                  
    you will see trust
in my eyes,
and know my spilling desire on your thighs

so many places on your skin  for my fingertips
                   and intimate lips
on your back, under your breast and below
                                   ..maybe even a toe
I am the oral you dreamed of
and once I get
                       to the warm wet
can't stop
and dont want you to tell me to

my tongue slithers and twists and rides and slides
until the shaking stops and the hard breathing subsides
and the sweat and the wet and the glimmering twinkle in your satisfied eye

muscles and minds and veins can settle
as fury abates and your skin soft as a flower petal
against me tightly your arms hold
all our wants and desires consoled
the pain of the urge escaped forever from the cold

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, this is hot!!!!

Check Out These Blog Reads