Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Friday

All those lesbian firsts

Those firsts with a woman ...a new never experienced before lover ...all those firsts
the first time I feel her lips and gauge how soft
the first time her tongue slides into my mouth ..mine into hers
the first time I feel her nipple stiffen even more when I suck softly and twirl my tongue
the first time when I wriggle out of the last of my clothing, feel the chill in the room, and she covers me with her nude, warmer body, breasts against soft breasts
the first time I hover over her pussy and just look at it, admire it, see it glisten, temptation and expectation hightened until I lower my lips to my lover and kiss, taste, lick, suck, and enter
the first time her "oh's" become "oooooohs" as I minister to her delicious need
the first time its almost there....absolutely the most beautiful and meaningful moment to me
and the first time ...which is not always the first orgasm...when she really lets go with me
and the first time laying against her closely in exhausted afterglow

what are your favorites ?

3 comments:

Jessi W. said...

Love this post and I agree 100% the firsts are all amazing!

Anonymous said...

Those firsts are embedded in your mind and live as sweet memories for ever.

i love it it was verry nice keep up said...

ilove it keep on giving us more thanks for shering with us

Check Out These Blog Reads