Alert - Gay Marriage In Virginia WILL happen

Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed 700,000 page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web. There is truly nothing like getting feedback from you ...even when my writing has slowed down I still get encouragement to keep going. To anyone who has been coming here since 2007 --THANKS ...and if you just stumbled upon my blog, the "best of" from the past are the links above. Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Monday

Snaky Lesbian Neck Kiss


Beauthy+Kaya 07 by *lucwolf on deviantART

Her tongue slithers down from the back of my ear
her breasts pushed against my back-nipples evident and so exciting to feel that way
I lean against her and allow her to steady me
breathing against me  breath of passion
sliding side to side and pushing into me...massaging and tickling
Feeling her lips warm, her tongue hot, her cheek soft, her hair like a feather
the corner of her earring pokes into my shoulder
to my shoulder blade she arrives and I writhe
and arch
and wonder if her gush is as much as mine




Check Out These Blog Reads