Alert - Gay Marriage In Virginia WILL happen

Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed 700,000 page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web. There is truly nothing like getting feedback from you ...even when my writing has slowed down I still get encouragement to keep going. To anyone who has been coming here since 2007 --THANKS ...and if you just stumbled upon my blog, the "best of" from the past are the links above. Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Wednesday

A Personal Thanks to YOU

Thanks for all the nice "are you still writing" and "where are you" emails at akiss2desire@gmail.com .   Sometimes I actually feel like I have "fans" ... but the truth is that you all keep it real when you write and so do I so we all stay on the ground and I don't get carried away.  Still,  getting any feedback on my writing makes me know it is all worthwhile. 

The "very long form short story" I am currently writing in chapter form is taking shape and I am not stuck on the details of where it is and where its going but rather real life has taken a toll on my blogging as of late, but I WILL get back on here soon.  For the love of Carrie is a mix of truth and fantasy that by the time it is done I will be going for "getting published" more than I ever have, so bear with me.  The sites that have used my stories or reccomended my writing inspire me to believe I can someday take this to a wider forum.

I am also getting ready to post a question and answer post with a few of the questions that have been emailed.  I am glad you really want to know about the real me and I tend to be as honest as I can while remaining annonymous on here.  If you have questions, send them to akiss2desire@gmail.com      

Now, I will get to taking care of a personal need ...I have been so busy and so without privacy for so long that I haven't come in about 10 days ..seriously !  I found a favorite series of vids ..."Lesbian Orgasm Compilation" vids on xhamster .  Very real and oh so beautiful ..no vibrators or dildoes ...and the one I was just watching before writing this makes me soooooooooooooooo want  a girlfriend (or a few girlfriends)  to lick and suck and pleasure allll the time. 


AGAIN, thanks for being here ....mwuuuuah!
Love
Brenda

3 comments:

Blissful Queen said...

I'm glad to see you posted on here. I hope everything works out for you - online and in your personal life. I miss our talks, but I also know a bit more of whats going on that I'm sure most do - at least a lil bit... If you need to talk or vent you know how to reach me! Lots of love doll!!! xoxoxo

Alice Bluegown said...

Very glad to hear you're still in operation - I very much sympathise with the "real life" intrusions, as I'm having a few myself. Keep at it, and I look forward to seeing some new material! Much love, Alice X

PS must check out that video!

i love it it was verry nice keep up said...

im happy you are back i love your page please post more i hopeto read from you please add me in your bage thanks and keep on

Check Out These Blog Reads