Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Wednesday

Vintage lesbian erotica to touch yourself to anyone ?



This just does it for me ..I dont know why and probably can't explain it. It has to do likely with repression, and lesbian love in a more repressive time.  And of vulnerability ...after all, what kind of woman of the 20's would have been right for a girls gone wild.   Every now and then I peruse the internet for something like this instead of the hot and heavy vids or erotic stories.  This works just fine !  Swollen - check !  Tingling-Check!  My oversexed need to touch it - check !

2 comments:

Azakiel said...

I like the image...it inspire me to write so yah. Plus I do agree its so fucking sexy to see something so forbidden back then plainly displaid. Its very retro-kinky.

Indi said...

I love this photo, to think that in that era to show their ankles was forbidden, yet behind closed doors...... in the bed room... passion was hiding, very erotic and in black n white too... beautiful


Indi


xx

Check Out These Blog Reads