Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Wednesday

My 10 Favorite Movie Lesbian Kisses with images

I think I did this list a couple of years ago and there are changes on the chart :)   Wow ..it was difficult because there are alot of honorable mentions ...but these are the most stirring for whatever reason I can speak for.  I want YOU to tell me where I missed it. But for my opionion and what it is worth, at least until someone reminds me I didn't think of THAT one ...here are my favorite 10 Movie Lesbian Kisses. 

YOU CAN CAST YOUR VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE by visiting this link at "The Tasteful Lesbian"


10-Denise Richards and Neve Campbell in Wild Things

Loses me on the whole "doin it for the guy nearby" aspect
9-Salma Hayek & Ashley Judd in 'Frida'
Can't argue the star quality here ..it comes out of the blue in the movie - not enough setup
 8-Selma Blair & Sarah Michelle Gellar in 'Cruel Intentions'
Intended as a farce, it turns out to make one squirm in her seat
7-Amanda Seyfried & Julianne Moore in 'Chloe' 
Number 7 with a bullet on the new entry here
6-Amanda Seyfried & Megan Fox in 'Jennifer's Body'
the movie is love or hate it ...but C'mon ..Megan Fox is doing a lesbian scene
5-Mariel Hemingway and Patrice Donnelly in Personal Best
If you havent seen this movie the first time, rent it and prepare to revisit the movie from time to time
4-Laura Elena Harring  and Naomi Watts in Mulholland Drive
Believability is off the charts - very natural
3-Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon in Bound
INTENSE
2-Catherine Denueve & Susan Sarandon The Hunger
Said Susan "I didn't need to be drunk to want to make love with Catherine Denueve"  Well said.
1-Angelina Jolie & Elizabeth Mitchell in Gia
Watched again and again and again ...Angelina when she wasnt so weird, (though Gia is) and Elizabeth before the V and Lost








 10 -Wild Things  and 9 Frida

8 Cruel intentions












YOU CAN CAST YOUR VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE by visiting this link at "The Tasteful Lesbian"



7-Chloe













6- Jennifers Body












5 Personal Best












4- Mullholland Drive












3- Bound










2-The Hunger








YOU CAN CAST YOUR VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE by visiting this link at "The Tasteful Lesbian"



1-Gia

6 comments:

sasha01w said...

I think you've overlooked Piper Perabo and Lena Headey in 'Imagine Me and You'. Their kiss when Rachel realises she's not so straight is beautiful, and then again at the end. It always has me nudging my partner :)
I'd safely relegate Angelina to number 2 and replace her with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYG1TvjcgBw&feature=related

akiss2desire said...

Yeahhhhhh ...good choice ...thanks for the link and I agree that this should have been included.

Blissful said...

Loving Annabelle.... Very raw, but full of emotions, and it was something that both of them were longing for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odUSIySc6OU

This is a 6 minute clip, but worth watching all the way through.

I love this movie!

akiss2desire said...

I LOVED Loving Annabell... (spoiler alert) until the end. HATED the ending. But ...because its you bliss, I need to revisit the passion and forgive the ending and remember how that movie friggin got me off. :) (I said friggin ..funny) OK ..thats two we need to add ....I didnt make room for But I'm A Cheerleader either ..or DEBS or Clair of the Moon yet. Or Jessica Stein. ..oh we keep going. (I havent seen Desert Hearts

Blissful said...

Of course you'll add it cuz of me! haha

Also... Emily Blunt in My Summer of Love... short but sweet love scene... (she's my celebrity crush - I see her face everytime I look at my desktop on my computer).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHCDAR42G04

babon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Check Out These Blog Reads