Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Tuesday

Sandra Bullock Lesbian Kiss with Scarlett, Meryl, and Celebrity Lesbians ILF

Sandra Bullock in her Lesbian Lip Lock with Scarlett Johannson at the MTV awards over the weekend.  This follows her recent Lesbian Kiss with Meryl Streep.   Sandra took the intiative and surprised Streep, but this time it was Sandra being surprised by a seemingly (did NOT look like acting to me) smitten Scarlett who appeared to me that she would have gone alot further than the kiss.  I'd never cheat on your with a dolt like Bombshell Mcgee.  But I think I am moving her into my top five celebrities I wanna kiss ..and do more with. Scarlett could be there too :)
1-Drew Barrymore
2-Zooey Dechanel
3-Christina Aguilera
4-Sandra Bullock
5-Crystal Bowersox
Oh I could go on and on :)  This list changes daily.

4 comments:

Test said...

Supposedly, Crystal Bowersox, is bisexual... so you might have your chance ;)

Indi said...

I have always had a soft spot for Sandra Bullock, she is gorgeous, I want her body... all of it!

;)

Indi

xx

Anonymous said...

I love watching women kiss....soooo horny...

http://www.louisasmassageparlour.co.uk

ARA said...

I love both of them ...

Check Out These Blog Reads