Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Monday

Christine Aguilera Lesbian make out moments

I'm only gushing this morning over her.  Christina Aguilera, who told a UK interviewer that "Two women are way sexier than two men in bed. We have a better feel for our bodies," has me hot again.  I did some freeze frames from "I'm Not Myself Tonight" after watching her on the Today show, and there is not doubt how incredibly beautiful she is tongue tied and tangled up in some fairly HOT lesbian lust. (See pictures) I wrote another time on this blog about how the famous Madonna / Britney Lesbian Kiss was always mislabled because Christine was on the other side of Madonna, but because MTV got a reaction shot from Justin Timberlake, they MISSED Christines kiss.  So after seeing the highlights on Today with Matt Lauer, I could not wait to see the vid and although the theme is a bit wilder than my fantasies tend to go, her makeout scenes with the hot bodied brunette did the trick for me.   
(ps ..same Today show featured Sandra Bullock and a lesbian kiss with Scarlett Johanssen, her second Lesbian Kiss (1st to Meryl Streep) in the last year.







4 comments:

Kara & Jessica said...

Those are some very hot pictures.....
.. Kara XOXOXO

pleaseeatme said...

That vid is off the chart HOT!

Indi said...

'Oh my' hot! hot! hot! pheeeew... I need go lie down now ;) she is one HOT sexy piece of ass aint she, I wouldn't kick her out of my bed!

john said...

wow nice post .i really like Christine Aguilera Lesbian make out moments. thanks for shearing hot! hot! pictures.I would visit this blog again.shopping website

Check Out These Blog Reads