Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Thursday

My Lesbian blurbs got me booted from Facebook


While you enjoy this image of one of my favorite positions (ahem) I have to pour my heart out in an admittedly personal but unerotic post. (sorry)

Well ...I had a fun time there...was on facebook with about 500 friends and alot of people who had joined a fan group for this blog.   Facebook deleted me this week because I was promoting the blog too much on there, and I might have said a naughty word or two.  I was posting some of my best previous work from on here to a new audience.  If it sounds conceited to say "best " previous work I am sorry ...but I just think that some stories that are the best received things and most revealing posts of my writing are kind of buried here...and sometimes I am too busy to repost best of's.   So, everyday I was looking forward to posting on facebook and finding dozens of NEW friends who were also friends of my writing, which just gets me off.   Then, on my BIRTHDAY, when I was signing on hopefully to see a bunch of birthday wishes on Facebook, "your account is deleted."   Yes, I did what they say I did ...and I appealed the other day, but it hasn't been reviewed yet.   I hope to be back on, but I am not crossing my fingers.  Sorry facebook.> I had met some nice women there, honest, erotic, a couple who made me think there might be something ...I don't know if I want to spend the time and effort to try again on there ...at least not for awhile ...but, for anyone who knew me there, you can write me at akiss2desire@gmail.com   

I'd welcome any ideas anyone has for getting the word out about my blog.  Shameless promotion, YES.  Sorry ...I do want women to read what I have created and to enjoy it and even sometimes (painfully) to criticize it.  Sometimes I meet women I develop a brief personal relationship with and exchange honest emails with because of the writing here.  These are the reasons I keep this up when it seems I don't have the time.  But having said that, there is a mood I get in where I HAVE to write what I feel and imagine or experience.  I appreciate you for reading and communicating with me (even if it is just a quick blurb to tell me what you think) and I will keep writing as much and as often as I can.  Whether you came to me through a google search, a recommendation, or facebook or another way, THANK you for visiting and revisiting.   Lets stay in touch!

7 comments:

Kara and Jessica said...

That's to bad about your facebook account. I never understood why they police everything so much. If the have a problem with certain things they should just let you slap a mature warning on it like blogger does.
Anyway we'll both be reading you here.

Kara & Jess XOXOXOXO

Pandora Bottomley said...

What a lovely work of art. It touches my heart. Isn't it the finest thing for us to do...

Spiky Zora Jones said...

sweetie...just go back in with a different name. I've seen others come back with a different made up name.

look...I love how you write. and I can see how you want other to comment and maybe give you a little bit of a hint as to wheather you are communicating your thoughts to them in the manner you wanted as you were writing it.

yes, it's important but you have to reply to their comments as well. They took time out of their lives to read you and to also comment...letting you know what they think. It's only fair that you do acknowledge them.

Just saying...I don't mean to be rude or offensive. But I take it like walking in a hallway and you say hi to someone...but they don;t say a word. The next time you don't say hi...why?

Later honey. I rwally do think you write fabulously. xxx

Anonymous said...

Amateure Girls

Amateure Sex

Fotzen Cams

Anonymous said...

I miss you on Facebook.

~ Your friend who's too far away

Indigo said...

I used to be a member of face book. But because I work for Prison- long story cut short I came to realise it wasn't safe. I love your picture it represents two people in love-desire-lust, everything that makes the world go around. I came out as gay last year, but my story is different, my kids hate me, they don't except me, I feel like I have betrayed them, but I'm being me, it's taken me along time to get here and i'M NOT sure I'm still comfortable with it. I am who I am right? Go girls I say, as Spikyzorajones says.. go back under a different name..xxx

Mistress Lacey said...

Your works, tasteful and exceptionally well done remain a neverending source of pleasure for me to enjoy, read and to experience. Just smile and continue to do what you know to do so well...

Check Out These Blog Reads