Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Wednesday

Another First Lesbian Kiss Stories


AKD is now compiling first time lesbian kiss stories and the latest to be shared is this one from Ann. Please send the circumstances and especially, the feelings, from your first lesbian kiss to akiss2desire@gmail.com

After meeting her in May, we hit it off great. Neither one of us had ever been with a girl before so we were scared. After our third date, we decided to go out of state to a hotel. I brought some liquor just in case. We both ended up having maybe two drinks, just enough to relax. She was very nervous, but I told her it would come naturally, and it did. I just kissed her, her lips were so soft, I put my hands thru her hair and pulled her near me. I could smell her perfume, and feel the passion that came from her, and I know she could feel my passion for her.. Each kiss now is better than the first, I suppose because my love for her is stronger each time...
Ann

1 comment:

Indigo said...

'OMG' I have so been there, and yes it does grow each time, just when you think you've exhausted the love, it blossoms into something eveb greater... juicy hot story, good luck, I miss it so .

Check Out These Blog Reads