Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Monday

Wanna get to know me ?

The things we are
A questionaire from a sex dating site
These are my honest answers.

Nothing Kinky-I wouldnt say that
Light Kinky Fun- depends on the definition of kinky
Being Dominant/Master-If thats what she needs I can work into that role.
Being Submissive/Slave-I can see myself in this role -but don't make me bark
Bondage- It has its moments- its highs, honestly its letdowns too.
Fetishes- nothing that hurts , bleeds, could cause disease, or death without a safe word
Spanking- always a little ..never alot
Blindfolding- a nice fantasy that might have some merit...but I haven't been there.
Role Playing- what ..me Tarzan You Jane ? How about me Jane, you Jane ?
Experimenting with Tantric Sex- Done right, some elements of all sex are tantric
Erotic Tickling-no -nuff said
Exploring with Sex Toys- only if the vibes are good
Threesome-never seems to work out the way I intended...but I am always willing to try again
One-Night Stands- could have merit in the right circumstances
Open to Experimentation-of course ...just no beakers or test tubes
Erotic Movies-depends on if the camera can hide my less desirable aspects- oh...did you mean watching ? watching is not limited to movies ya know.
Aggressiveness- in its moments shared
Gentleness-always always always
Good With Your Hands - I am ? Well thank you. Does that include fingers ?
Sensual Massage- Yes ...and yes ..and that would be a yes. Fingers at no charge.
Bubble Bath for 2- relaxing
Likes to Give Oral Sex - debuted at number one on the chart and never wavered
Likes to Receive Oral Sex-possibly number two on the chart
Someone I Can Teach-and better than algebra -you WILL use these skills forever
Someone Who Can Teach Me-Is there a test at the end ?
Likes to Go Slow-Well that might have to be amended at the end.
Likes to be Watched/Exhibitionism - If you'd asked me this ten years ago.
Lots of Stamina-Well I don't think its polite to brag.
Dressing Up/Lingerie-beauty in sensuous fabric is at least as appealing as the vision of nudity
Kissing- tongue tangling tingles
Cuddling & Hugging-all night...all day...all night again
Sharing Fantasies-I'd love to tell you about the time I didn't do this.
Sex Talk-I'd love to tell you about the time I DID do this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B, When are you moving here? You and I have a lot of the same answers.....very compatible.....
REALLY!!!
Love,
Intrigued

Anonymous said...

Hello
generic levitra online
? dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg depending on efficacy and tolerability ? suggested maximum dose frequency is once daily.
[url=http://www.guelphcaribbeancuisine.com/]buy levitra[/url]
For a natural response to treatment, sexual stimulation is required.
http://www.guelphcaribbeancuisine.com/ - cheap vardenafil

3. How does Levitra fix the problem? By inhibiting PDE5, the enzyme responsible for cGMP degradation in the corpus cavernosum, Vardenafil potently enhances the effect of endogenous nitric oxide, locally released in corpus cavernosum upon sexual stimulation.

Check Out These Blog Reads