Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Monday

A Comfortable Lesbian Place is lezgetreal.com


Hey...
For those who have followed this blog for awhile, you know, or have figured out that I want to get better as a writer, and find as large an audience of like minded women to enjoy and give feedback. I have said that I "get off" both egotistically, and even erotically, on the fact that so many women enjoy what I have related here.

Well...IT IS A GOOD DAY !

I thank Julie and some wonderful women at lezgetreal.com for featuring something I wrote awhile back. I am tickled pink that someone felt my poem, "soft butterfly flicks" worthy of the wide audience that lezgetreal.com carries with it. I am just in an "oh wow," moment ...and I hope to be contributing more to their wonderful site. It has so many links, it would take a year to surf them all, and many in-touch women who aptly, admiringly, wave the rainbow flag.

I am honored to be associated with them.

2 comments:

Sabrae said...

I will have to check that site out! :)

Frank t said...

Hi akiss2desire,

Your blog is very nice.
I'm the marketing manager of ldate.com. We want to invite you to jion our new project- private label site. We can set up a lesbian dating site for you at no cost, and you only need to pick up your domain name. If you are interested in it, please contact me at ldate.frank@yahoo.com or visit the link http://af.ldate.com.

Best wishes!

Frank T
Ldate.com

Check Out These Blog Reads