Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Tuesday

Paris Hilton New Years Lesbian Kissing :)


Paris Hilton was photographed celebrating Vegas club, freely and openly making out with a woman while drinking heavily. Oh, the simple life. Famous for being famous indeed. Not my type but nothing wrong with dreaming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What if...

What if you're the one I've been looking for my whole life
The one who has been looking for me

What if you are compatiable to me in every aspect, romantic, loves most music, good cook, loves getting dressed up and never tires of sex.

What if you're the one who will massage me in every way and I will return the favor.

What if you become sick and I will be there always.

What if we grow old together, laughing, crying, sharing our lives and never looking back, only looking forward.

What if you are her and I am she. Oh, oh, what a life it could be......

Check Out These Blog Reads