Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Tuesday

Cashmere Mafia Lesbian Kiss


ABC has a new show called Cashmere Mafia, which a little like Sex in the City toned down for network. Here is the still from the kiss in the first episode. The lesbian storyline is really going to be highlighted on this show ...can't say that's been done alot recently on tv.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF I had to choose just one day it would be with you
It would be a fun day
only us two
In my mind
We would be
in the cool forest,
quenching each other
Wanting more of each other
then ever before
We had trouble
saying goodbye
These times
we spend together
take my breathe AWAY (D)

Anonymous said...

I send you my best poems and still no email...I guess I do not intrigue you anymore. That's ok.

Send me an email SOMETIME.
^(D

Check Out These Blog Reads