Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Wednesday

Being Seduced by Patricia Cornwell


I guess anytime I read Patricia Cornwell, in the back of my mind is what it would be like to be seduced by her ...and now, thanks to this article, I have an idea how that might have happened as it happened to Margo Bennett....an inspirational character to the best selling novelist indeed. http://www.pagesix.com/story/inside+novelist+s+lesbian+fling

from the ariticle :
At another meeting, Cornwell began stroking Margo's palm and fingers, "making love to my hand. It was like my whole system was in overdrive," Bennett tells the authors. Cornwell further turned on the heat by presenting Bennett with an autographed poster promoting her best-seller "Postmortem." "I can feel your heat. I can't believe how hot you are," Bennett says Cornwell gushed to her during another rendezvous that ended in a steamy make-out session. The meetings continued, the book says, until finally "they undressed each other and got into Patsy's bed, a soft inviting sea of powder blue, where they made love more than an hour," and then toasted their intimacy with "a spicy red wine

1 comment:

My Secret Garden said...

I actually did, once, meet Patricia Cornwell, about four years ago.
She is truly beautiful
stunning
husky eyes
but she didn't come on to me ..
sob sob sob!!!

Check Out These Blog Reads