Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Wednesday

Tribadism for the curious lesbians :)











Tribadism is something I have been so very interested in in a long long time. In my very limited experiences it hasn't really happened to me yet , but I aim to change that. I have, I think, incorrectly called it scissoring ...a better description is what we use to call dry humping in high school ...except...hell not it's not dry at all in this scenario.

It looks so good and I fantasize about it all the time.

I don't think it counts the time I grinded my vulva against my girlfriends thigh and made it that way ...although that was very erotic ...where I want it to go is pubic to pubic. Here is the thing...I KNOW this would get me off ..but I am so reluctant to do things so much for just me.


3 comments:

My Secret Garden said...

oh my ...
... im am gob smacked ...
.... so gob smacked ...
... will you show me the way, babes? ...
... what an irresistible prospect for little Tulips ...
... goodness me !!! ...

Anonymous said...

at a certain point, you the leader, didn't know what to do, i the follower, had an instinctive clue, but was too shy to tell you

Hello Lesbian Kiss, the above is from a poem written about me and my first girlfriend. Strickly on instinct, I wanted to turn us into that position. When she asked what, I was just too shy to tell her. I was younger than her. I like your blog. Come check out mine and if you want to link, so that other lez & bi women can find us, let me know.

http://saltyspoetictales-salty.blogspot.com

Matt Slogan said...

This in an interesting post and an interesting comment my 'anonymous' above. I am curious whether Tribadism is something that comes naturally during lesbian lovemaking or is it more something that is taught or that you see somewhere or read about and you want to try it.

Also you mentioned that you know that you would enjoy it personally but didn't want to try it because you weren't sure if others would enjoy it. Do you think most lesbians like to do tribadism or don't?

I've found throughout my research that girls either love it or hate it with very little inbetween.

Check Out These Blog Reads