Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Monday

I am not a "lesbian virgin"

I was asked about my experience with women ..actual experience as opposed to lesbian fantasy. I also can assure you that the "first time" story is coming soon...I want it to be right..it takes some time for something that personal.

Ive been with 3 women sexually.....was with the first one 3 times before we had a falling out ...that was when I was 18 ....I was 21 the next time and 4 years ago the last time...and each of those were just one time things that apparently meant alot more to me than it did to the women I was with. I would have to say that even though there are moments in each of these encounters that are unforgettable to me...But...that I still haven't well...maybe you will understand if I say ..I haven't really done it right yet!! Not the way I probably wish it would go ..but you don't get everything you wish for do you ...and I think alot of that comes from, of course, how your partner feels about what you are doing and what she is feeling. I think what I realize ...and goes for dealings with me too ..is that something really wonderful sex does not equal feelings, emotions, passion and affection. I think I am someone who is most comfortable sexually giving ...like ..giving as much pleasure as I can to her (or him ) ....I usually want to / like to give til i can't give anymore --that is what really make ME feel it ...what turns me on ya know ? But in my experiences with women ...after I gave alot ...I think whatever I wanted back ...and I am not sure how to describe what I wanted back ...but it wasnt always there. I do know this...my sexual cravings for women are so strong. For years it hasn't been , or rarely has been, narrowed down to a single woman ...just the woman I connect with whenever. As I have moved into this stage of my life, I have memories of being obsessed by a boy or a man where all I would think about was HIS touch and what HE would do with me. I definitely thought of my first female lover that way ...only dreaming of her for many months before we actually hooked up. But now..it has been a broader, wanting of intimacy and it seems day to day, if not moment to moment about who I might want that with ...what her characteristics are like ... or how she might react to me.

No comments:

Check Out These Blog Reads