Who Am I ? akiss2desire is a Bible Belt Blogging Bi Big Beautiful Babe who has been sharing her writing, mostly 1st person lesbian erotica, short stories, poetry, and lesbian pop culture realizations from both the experience and fantasy perspectives to an ever growing audience. I recently passed a million page views ! Thanks for the nominations for the Lezzie awards honoring best lesbian erotica on the web.

Those who have come here regularly know that I have taken a bit of a hiatus from posting and publishing, but my past work is still here and if you are new here there is much to be consumed. I am working on several stories right now and writing from the same mix of experience and fantasy that readers have told me they loved.

Those stories will be the foundation of my upcoming compilation book. Today, you get to read for free. Welcome, and I hope you stay awhile.

Wednesday

Joan Jett Lesbian Song for Carmen Electra AC DC with Lyrics ...very cool



SO...I have always liked Joan Jett ..and on my cable tv companies on demand feature, they have a music video channell. I go to it every once in a while..and they got a new Joan Jett vid called AC/DC . And I wonder .."what could this be about." Like what wasnt obvious...she has always been a little dykey ...nothing wrong with that mind you. But she is in the video with Carmen Electra ..and it turns out apparently ..that they are a couple ??? wow. Well.. google the video if you don't have the video like I did ..and I thought I would share the very stunning words from the song here :

She got girls
Girls all over the world
She got men
Every now and then
But she can't make up her mind
On just how to fill her time
An' the only way she can wind

A.C.D.C.
She got some other lover as well as me
A.C.D.C.
She got some other fella as well as me
She got some other lover as well as me

She got spunk
But they call her a punk
She can sing
You wanna see her Ding-a-ling
Well let's be in it together
I guess she'll be in it forever
You gotta take it now or never

A.C.D.C.
She got some other lover as well as me
A.C.D.C.
She got some other fella as well as me
She got some other lover as well as me

She got girls
Girls all over the world
She got men
Every now and then
But she can't make up her mind
On just how to fill her time
An' the only way she can wind

A.C.D.C.
She got some other lover as well as me
A.C.D.C.
She got some other fella as well as me
She got some other lover as well as me

A.C.D.C.
She got some other lover as well as me
A.C.D.C.
She got some other fella as well as me
A.C.D.C.
She got some other fella as well as me
A.C.D.C.
She got some other lover as well as me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I find your blog very interesting.

I am a happily married male. Just one question. You wrote that you are unhappy in your marriage. Do you think that a woman who is happily married can also have relations with women?

Basically are the types of these relationships different and therefore don't pose a threat to the others?

thanks

timhortone@hotmail.com

Puki Wuki said...

I'm new here I actually fell upon your page by accident. Not sure how this works but I have signed up to find out how one gets in touch with you. Perhaps chat?

Check Out These Blog Reads